The additional share purchase has raised Emerging Market Investment DMCC's stake in the company to 1.79% from 1.76%, data available at the exchanges showed.
Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd is currently trading at Rs 404.8, up by Rs 3.3 or 0.82% from its previous closing of Rs 401.5 on the BSE.
The stock opened at Rs 403.5 and has touched a high and low of Rs 412.3 and Rs 401.65 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 63.34% while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 32.32% and 4.34% respectively. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
APSEZ, a subsidiary of Adani Enterprises, is India’s biggest multi-port operator providing cargo handling and value-added port services. It is engaged in the business of developing, operating and maintaining the Port and Port-based related infrastructure facilities. Its port services include marine, handling intra-port transport, storage, other value-added and evacuation services.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.