Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd is currently trading at Rs 1396.6, down by Rs 1.2 or 0.09% from its previous closing of Rs 1397.8 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 1392 and has touched a high and low of Rs 1400 and Rs 1392 respectively. So far 18871(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 18202.95 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 1664 on 09-Aug-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 685 on 29-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 1451.8 and Rs 1385 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 58.4 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 25.81 % and 15.78 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
***Note: This is a BSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.