On Wednesday, the BSE Sensex opened with a positive gap of 80-odd points at 27,540, and touched a low of 27,470 (still up 21 points from the previous close) in early morning trades.The BSE index thereafter consolidated with a positive bias and registered a high at 27,609. The Sensex finally ended the day with a gain of 104 points at 27,563, thereby reversing its four-day losing streak.
The NSE Nifty moved in a thin range of 43-odd points. The NSE index touched a high of 8,382 and a low of 8,338, and settled 38 points higher at 8,375.
The India VIX (Volatility) index was down 0.2 percent at 15.8775.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.