Simultaneously, a joint meeting of Board of Directors of Amtek Auto limited, Metalyst Forgings Limited, Castex Technologies Limited and ARGL Limited is also being convened to discuss the outcome of the individual Board Meeting and deliberate on the infusion of fresh equity by the new investors and restructuring as proposed by investors.
The scrip opened at Rs 41 and has touched a high and low of Rs 41.7 and Rs 40.35 respectively. So far 2073523 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 867.56 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 56.2 on 26-Jul-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 26.05 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 39.8 and Rs 31.6 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 47.42 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 13.75 % and 38.83 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.