Besides the one-year tenor, the bank has declared MCLR for four other tenors - one month (8.30 per cent), three months (9.35 per cent), six months (9.40 per cent) and one year (9.45 per cent).
Andhra Bank ended at Rs 56, up by Rs 0.25 or 0.45% from its previous closing of Rs 55.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 56 and touched a high and low of Rs 56.2 and Rs 55.25 respectively. A total of 1765591(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 3814.52 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 71.05 on 20-Oct-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 41.75 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 59.9 and Rs 55.1 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 61.26 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 22.88 % and 15.86 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.