The Chinese company named, Yangzhou Chengde Steel Pipe company will face the anti-dumping duty of 29.2%. Hubei Xinyegang Special Tube company will also face the anti-dumping duty of 54.9%.
Prior to this, the Chinese steel products including cold-rolled flat steel and stainless steel cold-rolled flat products have also attracted the imposition of anti-dumping duty by EU.
As per the reports published by the leading national daily, the Chinese commerce ministry is planning to resolve the issue through discussion and cooperation. They will soon sit with EU and will try to find out an amicable solution to the problem to maintain their presence in the European markets, divulged the news report.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.