The ministry has imposed the duty on needle imports from China and it will be valid for a period of five -years.
Based on the recommendations, the revenue department has imposed an anti-dumping duty of Rs 1,54,732 per lakh needles.
ltek Beissel Ltd had filed the petition seeking a sunset review investigation on ‘sewing machine needle’ imports from China.
Needles are used for a variety of applications, important among them being sewing of woven arguments, knit garments, embroidery and leather. Besides, there are a number of applications such as furnishings, doll-making, book-sewing and vehicle seat covers, etc.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.