Apex Frozen Foods was listed on the bourses on September 4, 2017. Its shares listed at Rs 175 on bourses. It has given around 79% returns so far after listing.
The company utilised the net proceeds from the IPO towards the setting up a new shrimp processing unit with a proposed capacity of 20,000 MTPA at East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh and for general corporate purposes.
The stock has attracted total traded volume of 74,960 shares and traded value of Rs 2.34 lakh on NSE at 1049 hours.
The company’s total revenues grew from Rs 2,55.48 crore in fiscal 2013 to Rs 7,09.68 crore in fiscal 2017 with a return on net worth of 25.22% in fiscal 2017. The company has a sizeable farming operation spread across 1,337.69 acres of land.
Meanwhile, Nifty was trading at 10,115 level, up by 35 points while Sensex was trading at 32,295 level, up by 109 points.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.