After the acquisition Venture Catalysts have exited from Siftr Labs.
According to Romil Mittal, co-founder, Siftr Labs, the Company has always been passionate about innovative tech products and strived hard to deliver in performance.
The acquisition will help Siftr to grow vertically by tapping the extensive global experience of the unicorn, as stated by Apoorv Ranjan Sharma, co-founder, Venture Catalysts, while speaking to a leading English daily.
The deal also points towards the undying interest of global players in creating their arsenal of machine learning technologies.
Siftr was founded by Romil Mittal and Mayank Bhagya, both being ex-Adobe employees.
SIFTR platform provides photo curation services intended to help users sort their own photos and make the best use of them.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.