ARSS Infrastructure Projects Ltd ended at Rs 57.7, up by Rs 2.6 or 4.72% from its previous closing of Rs 55.1 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 56.4 and touched a high and low of Rs 58.2 and Rs 55.85 respectively. A total of 70708 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 85.63 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 113.95 on 13-Jul-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 27 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 60 and Rs 52.4 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 18.77 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 1.07 % and 80.16 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.