The company has informed BSE that a work order amounting to Rs 51.4 crore namely "Construction of Major Bridges (07 Nos.) and Earthwork in approaches, including protection and other ancillary works in Bina-Lalitpur Section (62.66Km) in connection with Bina-Jhansi 3rd Line Project (Zone-A)" has been awarded in favour of one of the company's Joint Venture (JV) named "ARSS-SIPS (JV)" by North Central Railway, Office of the Dy. Chief Engineer (Const.), Jhansi on November 21, 2016 copy of which was received by the Company on November 25, 2016.
The scrip opened at Rs 59.1 and has touched a high and low of Rs 69.2 and Rs 59.1 respectively. So far 2209072 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 85.63 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 113.95 on 13-Jul-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 27 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 60 and Rs 52.4 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 18.77 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 1.07 % and 80.16 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.