The expected saleable area would be 12.5 lakh sq. ft. to 15 lakhs sq. ft. (approximately)
Meanwhile, the stock of Ashiana Housing traded gaining 3.39% at Rs 167.75 per share on BSE. The stock on yearly basis has given 10.33% returns and has underperformed the BSE Small-cap index and BSE Realty index.
The company has a return on equity of 12.19% for the last 3 years. The stock has traded at its intraday high of 169.90 per share and an intraday low of 167.10 per share.
Ashiana Housing Limited is engaged in real estate activities with own or leased property. The company operates through the Real Estate Business segment. The Company’s projects include comfort homes project, senior living project, care homes project and retail project.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.