Consequent to the acquisition of NML's stake in the joint venture companies, all the three joint venture companies have become wholly owned subsidiaries of the Company.
Ashok Leyland Ltd ended at Rs 77.05, up by Rs 1.2 or 1.58% from its previous closing of Rs 75.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 76.05 and touched a high and low of Rs 77.7 and Rs 75.7 respectively. A total of 10851324(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 21927.48 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 1 touched a 52 week high of Rs 112.8 on 13-Apr-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 73.6 on 22-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 80.5 and Rs 73.6 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 50.38 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 18.7 % and 30.92 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.