NLC is installing 500 MW solar power plants for Rs. 21.70 billion at various places in Tamil Nadu. It said the power plants are expected to generate 83 crore unit of power per annum. (BL)
NHPC Ltd’s board of directors may consider a proposal for buyback of shares. (BL)
IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company Ltd has received Letter of Intent for two Rural Electrification Works under Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana, and Integrated Power Development Works of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, Kolkata worth Rs5.16bn. (BL)
Ashok Leyland announced the opening of its new assembly plant in Bangladesh capital Dhaka. (BS)
Kwality Ltd’s new unit in Haryana, has started commercial production. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.