Ashoka Buildcon announced that the company Public Works Department (PWD) of Maharashtra has given an extension in concession period by one year i.e up to September 9, 2018 for its project. The project involves four-laning of long road sections from Ahmednagar to Ghodegaon and three-laning from Ghodegaon to Wadala under Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) basis on state highway 60.
The toll revenue for the Q1FY18 of the project is Rs 6.44 crore.
The stock has attracted a total traded volume of 5,08,928 shares and traded value of 1,002 lakh on NSE at 1347 hours. Its 52-week high stood at Rs 230.90 as on April 07, 2-17 and 52-week low was at Rs 130.10 as on November 09, 2016.
Ashoka Buildcon Limited is an India-based infrastructure development company. The company is engaged in construction and maintenance of roads, and supporting services to land support-operation of toll roads and others.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.