The aggregate accepted bid value of the Projects is Rs. 178.66 crore.
Ashoka Buildcon Ltd is currently trading at Rs 166, up by Rs 0.25 or 0.15% from its previous closing of Rs 165.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 165.8 and has touched a high and low of Rs 169 and Rs 165 respectively. So far 1084251(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 3101.99 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 5 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 211.9 on 23-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 111 on 07-Apr-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 170.3 and Rs 162.1 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 56.69 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 31.18 % and 12.13 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.