has entered into an exclusive agreement with Wenzhou Huirun Electrical Machinery for technical collaboration and supply and production of fuel pumps and fuel pump modules in India. Read more
Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) has qualified in the first phase of a contract by Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) for supply of electric vehicles after matching Tata Motors’s bid. Read more
(Srei), a wholly owned subsidiary of Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited, and Tata Motors have signed a memorandum of understanding to finance Tata Motors commercial vehicles with a special focus on construction and mining tippers. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.