The new loans will be priced at these internal benchmark MCLRs with effect from June 17, 2017, the bank said. Banks review the MCLR rates every month.
Axis Bank Ltd ended at Rs 509.7, up by Rs 1.65 or 0.32% from its previous closing of Rs 508.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 507.9 and touched a high and low of Rs 513.9 and Rs 507.7 respectively. A total of 5337096(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 122240.75 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 touched a 52 week high of Rs 638 on 07-Sep-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 424.6 on 10-Jan-2017. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 514.7 and Rs 501.7 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 28.76 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 56.69 % and 10.01 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.