Snapdeal sold 180,000 two-wheelers in over six months, it shows its growing popularity as a online shopping portal for buying motorcycles.
Tapan Singhel, MD & CEO of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance said the organization will roll out the partnership in the next 5-7 days.
He said,”this is a new space for us so the size of the business is unpredictable. We will offer our best rates but it is for Snapdeal to put a premium rate on its website.”
The annul two-wheeler insurance policy will be available for new vehicles only and later it will be rolled out for the used vehicles as well, he added.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.