The company's net profit in the corresponding quarter of the previous fiscal year was Rs 47 crore.
The company's sales during the September quarter also increased to Rs 196 crore, over Rs 189 crore in the year-ago period.
During the quarter under review, EBITDA stood at Rs 67.2 crore and margin expanded only by 10 basis points to 34.1 percent in the quarter ended September 2016.
Bajaj Corp Ltd is currently trading at Rs 401.05, up by Rs 0.6 or 0.15% from its previous closing of Rs 400.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 406.8 and has touched a high and low of Rs 415 and Rs 398 respectively. So far 537162(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 5906.64 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 1 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 457 on 24-Nov-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 355.95 on 22-Jan-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 436 and Rs 397.1 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 66.86 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 27.5 % and 5.64 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.