Our expectations for Q4FY18E:
- NII – Rs2,142cr, up ~30% yoy due to higher loan growth
- PPOP – Rs1,217cr, up ~24% yoy due to higher NII
- PAT – Rs610cr, up ~34% yoy, due to better PPOP growth
- NII – Rs2369.8cr up by 38.2% yoy, driven by better loan growth of 33% yoy and better NIMs
- PPOP – Rs1,423cr, improved 38% yoy, due to healthy NII growth of 53% yoy
- PAT – Rs766.8cr, up 38% yoy due to higher PPOP
- Bajaj Finance's Q4FY18 is not expected to be as strong as the seasonally strong Q3FY18, but it would still be better.
- AUM is expected to increase 32% yoy to Rs80,140cr led by consumer finance segment.
- NIM is expected to decline qoq to ~9.1% from 10.7% in Q3FY18.
- The asset quality is expected to remain stable.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.