All the other Bank Nifty constituents are trading in positive territory. Bank Nifty’s weekly contracts are going to expire on Thursday.
On the derivatives front, Bank Nifty 14-Sept 25,000 CE and 24,800 PE have added maximum open positions. Maximum open interest was seen at the strikes of 25,000 CE and 24,700 PE. Therefore, the index sees support at 24,700 while 25,000 will act as resistance on the upside.
Bank Nifty futures of September series were trading at discount of 8 points while the futures of October and November series were trading at premiums of 42 and 84 points respectively.
Meanwhile, Nifty was trading at 10,115 level, up by 36 points while Sensex was trading at 32,297 level, up by 110 points as of 0937 hours on Thursday.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.