The company has posted a net profit of Rs 159 for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to Rs 156 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015. Total Income has increased from Rs 1,077.5 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 to Rs 1,174 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Bayer CropScience Ltd ended at Rs 4507.85, up by Rs 48.2 or 1.08% from its previous closing of Rs 4459.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 4485 and touched a high and low of Rs 4565 and Rs 4470.05 respectively. A total of 10366(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 15766.65 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 4627 on 03-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 3115 on 12-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 4519.95 and Rs 4356 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 68.58 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 20.03 % and 11.39 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.