The company has posted a net loss of Rs 16.6 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to net loss of Rs 24.6 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015.
Total Income has decreased from Rs 684 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015 to Rs 462 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
BEML Ltd ended at Rs 803.9, up by Rs 16.25 or 2.06% from its previous closing of Rs 787.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 800 and touched a high and low of Rs 808 and Rs 777.2 respectively. A total of 328216 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 3279.77 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 touched a 52 week high of Rs 1324.4 on 04-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 770.15 on 23-Nov-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 834 and Rs 770.15 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 54.03 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 28.31 % and 17.66 % respectively.
The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.