BGR Energy Systems has bagged a contract worth Rs26bn from Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corpn Ltd (TANGEDCO) for the execution of a thermal power project. (BL)
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) and its foreign partners, BP Plc and Niko Resources, may have to pay a penalty of more than USD1bn for commercially using the migrated gas from the block of Oil and Natural Gas Corpn. (ONGC) in the Krishna-Godavari basin. (BS)
Ujaas Energy has bagged an order from Airports Authority of India for design, manufacturing and commissioning of rooftop grid-connected solar photovoltaic system. (BL)
Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL), Fertiliser Corporation of India (FCIL) and Hindustan Fertiliser Corporation of India (HFCL) were roped into the joint venture to revive Sindhri and Gorakhpur urea units of Fertiliser Corporation of India. (ET)
NHPC announced commissioning of a 50MW wind power project in Rajasthan. (BL)
NCR Corporation has bagged a Rs3.34bn order from SBI to install over 7,000 cash-vending machines, making this the single largest order in the country. (ET)
Pokarna Limited has announced that its 100% subsidiary, Pokarna Engineered Stone Limited (PESL) has exited the Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) mechanism. (BL)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.