The stock of Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) soared over 7% during Thursday’s trade on the BSE. It witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 3.35 times.
BHEL was trading at Rs 142.14 per share, up by Rs 9.60 or 7.24% as at 1051 hours on Thursday, on the BSE. The stock attracted a traded volume of 1,32,44,896 shares and traded value of Rs 18,448.82 lakh on the NSE.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Japanese PM Abe laid the foundation stone for Rs 1.1 lakh crore bullet train project on Thursday.
Railways Minister Piyush Goyal said that PM Modi wants the train to start a year ahead of schedule, on August 15, 2022, when India completes 75 years of Independence.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.