The stock was trading up by 2% at Rs 130 per share on BSE at 1102 hours. It opened at Rs 129.50 per share. It touched its intraday high and low at Rs 130.80 per share and Rs 128 per share, respectively.
The stock has attracted a total traded volume of 11,76,315 shares and traded value of Rs 1,528.86 lakh on NSE at 1103 hours. Its 52-week high stood at Rs 182.75 per share as on April 25, 2017 and 52-week low was at Rs 116.10 per share as on December 27, 2016.
The company’s standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs 5,732 crore, registering 1.5% yoy decline. This was primarily driven by muted growth from the power segment. The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs 80.2 crore, yoy increase of 3.2%.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.