Bitcoin fell as low as USD 2,120 on the Bitstamp on Thursday and was last down 6 per cent at USD 2,290. On the week, the currency has fallen more than 29 per cent, on track for its largest weekly slide since December 2013. Also, at the start of week, bitcoin hit a record high of USD 3,000. So far in the current year, the digital currency remains up 158 per cent.
Bitcoin is available at USD 2501 on 1131 hours on June 17, 2017. Over the course of its eight-year history, Bitcoin has on a daily basis risen as much as 18 per cent and fallen as much as 13 per cent.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.