Since its launch, Superdry has brought its distinct ‘future classic’ aesthetic to the Indian consumer.
The Superdry store at the T2 terminal boasts classic vintage-themed interiors and iconic fixtures, such as the glass-jar chandelier and unique merchandise displays, which have been seen across the globe at the brand’s outlets, ensuring customers have an authentic experience. With its latest Autumn/Winter’16 collection, Superdry brings to its stores a sophisticated line of apparel with signature branding, sporting the season’s freshest trends.
Superdry stands out internationally for its consistent use of quality fabrics, unique detailing, and diverse styling. Inspired by vintage Americana and high-impact Japanese imagery, Superdry makes use of tailored cuts and hand-drawn graphics to fuse the two worlds together, creating its characteristic appeal. Even as the label expands, adding to its range of trendy clothing, accessories and footwear, the prices remain identical across stores, keeping the brand hugely popular, especially among the aspirational age group.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.