The total issue size of the IPO stands at 2,93,00,000. The issue received 74,90,895 bids while the total bids received at cut-off price stood at 25,63,103. The company has fixed the price band at Rs 195 to Rs 205 per share. The equity shares will have a face value of Rs 10.
The issue size is estimated to be around Rs 1,200 crore. The net proceeds from the issue will be utilised towards advancing of subordinate debt in form of interest free unsecured loan to its Subsidiary, STPL, for part financing of the STPL Project, part acquisition of the subordinated debt in form of interest free unsecured loan or debentures, advanced by SREI to STPL, KEPL and MTPL and for general corporate purposes.
INGA Capital, Investec Capital Services (India) and SREI Capital Markets are the book running lead managers to the issue while Karvy Computershare is the Registrar to the issue.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.