Cambridge Technology Enterprises Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 114.9, up by Rs. 2.1 or 1.86% from its previous closing of Rs. 112.8 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 110.6 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 115 and Rs. 110.6 respectively. So far 31674(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 221.43 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 162.4 on 08-Jan-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs. 17.25 on 06-Apr-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 118.1 and Rs. 112.8 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 46.91 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0 % and 50.21 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.