The new partnerships are aimed at providing best in-class tutorial services of Career Point to students at these institutions preparing them for pre-engineering, pre-medical and other competitive examinations.
The stock attracted a total traded volume of 11,96,763 shares and traded value of Rs 1,397 lakh on NSE at 1236 hours. Its 52-week high stood at 141.80 as on October 26, 2016 and the 52-week low was at Rs 92.35 as on August 11, 2017.
Career Point provides coaching services and hostel services. The company is in education field and operates through two segments viz. Informal and Formal Education. It has diversified products and integrated services in both regulated and non-regulated education, including Test Preparation, Schools (Pre-schools and K12), Technical Campuses and Private Universities in multiple geographies.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.