The scrip opened at Rs 389.8 and has touched a high and low of Rs 412 and Rs 386.25 respectively. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
Castrol India is an India-based company engaged in providing coke and refined petroleum products. The company generated 80% of revenues from automotive segment, 11% from non-automotive and the rest from trades in CY16.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.