Further, the name of Huesoulin Wood Processing Factory Co. Ltd. has also been changed to Century Huesoulin Plywood Lao Co. Ltd. As a consequence of this stake raise, Century Huesoulin Plywood Lao Co. Ltd. has become a step-down subsidiary of Century Plyboards (India) Ltd, said the company in a BSE filing on Monday post market hours.
Century Huesoulin Plywood Lao Co. Ltd. is engaged in the manufacturing and trading in plywood, veneer and all wood products and providing related services.
Century Plyboards was trading at Rs 253.35 per share, down by Rs 4.25 or 1.65% as at 1008 hours on Tuesday, on the BSE.
The stock attracted a traded volume of 39,083 shares and traded value of Rs 99.42 lakh on the NSE.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.