Net Revenue from operations for the First Quarter, ending 30th June, 2016-17 fiscal, was Rs 405.75 crore; an increase of 9.8% over corresponding period of last financial year (Rs. 369.54 crore)
Profit After Tax for the quarter ending 30th June, 2016-17, was Rs. 43.05crores; showing an increase of 7.3% over corresponding period of last financial year (Rs. 40.13 crores).
Plywood and allied products have performed exceptionally well during the quarter under review
Favourable market conditions, lower commodity prices and better sales volume have led to significant margin improvement.
Commenting on the company’s performance, Mr. Sajjan Bhajanka, Chairman, Century Plyboards(I) Ltd said “ It was on expected lines we have maintained our present EBDITA of 17% and PAT around 10% that is improvement in demand, and as the festive season is ahead, the present quarter should be better than last quarter. We have already commissioned our particle board plant at Chennai, so now onwards it will also contribute to the top line & bottom-line. Our MDF plant is on track, we are likely to commission the same in the month of February, 5 months ahead of projected schedule.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.