“By waiving these charges, we will help the growth of the digital payments ecosystem. Citi India consistently works with our partners, both online and offline, to increase card spending by uniquely designed offerings that capture consumer trends, and result in incremental business for our partners as well,” said Arjun Chowdhry, Head of Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending.
Citi is a leading issuer and acquirer of both credit and debit cards in India, partnering with Mastercard and Visa. It also acquires Rupay cards of the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). With spends per credit card at 1.4x of the comparable industry average, Citi has been associated with many digital banking innovations such as Instant Personal Loans, direct OTP for Citi cards, ATM funds transfer via IMPS, etc. In addition, Citi India is the first bank to integrate directly with wallet providers.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.