Claris Lifesciences hit an intraday high of Rs 383.90 per share and an intraday low of Rs 372 per share on BSE on September 21, 2017. The stock witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 3.64 times on BSE. The stock had hit its 52-week high of Rs 430.10 per share on December 16, 2016 and its 52-week low of Rs 221.50 per share on September 29, 2016.
At 1407 hours, the stock was trading at Rs 375, up by 0.47% on BSE on Thursday. Meanwhile, NSE Nifty was trading at 10,108.30 level, down by 32.85 points or 0.32% and S&P BSE Sensex was trading at 32,321.22 level, lower by 79.29 points or 0.24% around the same time on Thursday.
Claris Lifesciences is engaged in the business of manufacturing drugs and pharmaceutical products with a strong geographical presence in India as well as around the globe.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.