Nifty future contract added fresh open interest to the tune of ~15.4 lakh shares, mainly long positions. Since the start of October expiry Nifty futures has added ~23 lakh shares in open interest i.e ~11%, while the underline price has moved up by 1.5%, clearly indicating a formation of long positions.
Tracking the options front, like yesterday, Nifty 10000CE saw maximum unwinding of short positions, shedding ~3.14 lakh shares in open interest, while Nifty 9900PE saw an addition in open interest to the tune of ~12 lakh shares, majorly short positions. India Vix index tumbled ~5% as the RBI kept the repo rates unchanged.
Nifty: +55 points @ 9914
Bank Nifty: +9 points @ 24113
Top 2 F&O Gainer: BEML LIMITED, JP ASSOCIATES
Top 2 F&O Loser: DISH TV, APOLLO TYRES.
Most Active Index Option Contract:
Call Option: 10000CE, O.I: ↓ ~3 Lakh shares
Put Option: 9800PE, O.I: ↑ ~9 lakh shares
Nifty Max O.I Strikes: 10000CE, 9700PE
Bank Nifty Max O.I Strikes: 24500CE, 24000PE (5th Oct 2017 Expiry).
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.