Nifty and Bank Nifty futures contract added fresh open interest to the tune of ~12.16 lakh/~2.3 lakh shares respectively. Since the start of October expiry Nifty futures has added ~35 lakh shares in open interest i.e an increase of ~17%, while the underline price has moved up by 1.02.
Tracking the options front, Nifty 10000CE & 9800PE continue to remain the maximum open interest strikes and both the strikes have added fresh open interest to the tune of ~4.76 lakh/~2.09 lakh shares, mainly the short positions, indicating a range-bound activity for the index. India vix index closed ~1% lower.
Nifty: -26 points @ 9888
Bank Nifty: -55 points @ 24058
Top 2 F&O Gainer: INDO COUNT INDUSTRIES, JUST DIAL.
Top 2 F&O Loser: ICICI PRUDENTIAL, TECH MAHINDRA.
Most Active Index Option Contract:
Call Option: 10000CE, O.I: ↑~4.7 Lakh shares
Put Option: 9900PE, O.I: ↑ ~2 lakh shares
Nifty Max O.I Strikes: 10000CE, 9800PE
Bank Nifty Max O.I Strikes: 24500CE, 24000PE (12th Oct 2017 Expiry).
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.