At MCX, copper for delivery in November rose by 75 paise or 0.17% to Rs 444.40 per kg in a business turnover of 44 lots. The metal for delivery in far-month February also was up by 70 paise or 0.16% to Rs 440.30 per kg in a business volume of 1,925 lots.
Globally, copper for delivery in three months ended 2.7% higher at USD 6,700 per tonne at the LME in Thursday’s trade.
Nickel prices rose by 0.79% to Rs 702 per kg in futures trade on Friday as market participants widened positions, driven by pick-up in demand at the domestic spot markets and a firm trend overseas.
In futures trading at the Multi Commodity Exchange, nickel for delivery in November was trading higher by Rs 5.50, or 0.79%, to Rs 702 per kg in a business turnover of 13 lots. Similarly, the metal for delivery in October was trading higher by Rs 5.20, or 0.75%, to Rs 695.50 per kg in 13 lots.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.