Sun Pharma is acquiring Odomzo, from Novartis for an upfront payment of USD175mn and additional milestone payments. (BL)
Jet Airways plans to raise USD100mn, or almost Rs6.80bn, in US dollar-denominated debt by March 2017 to refinance rupee-based loans, so that it can almost halve its borrowing rate. (ET)
Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company said the US health regulator has not approved its new drug application for Xelpros, a preservative-free eye drop. (BL)
Phoenix Mills subsidiary Island Star Mall Developers (ISML) has entered into a non-binding pact with Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) to acquire up to 49% in ISML over three years. (ET)
Moody's Investors Service said that Reliance Communications' ratings will "remain on review for downgrade" despite the company signing an agreement with Canada-based Brookfield Infrastructure to sell its tower assets. (BS)
Power Grid Corporation of India, should sell stakes in its projects to unlock capital for future expansion. (ET)
Engineers India Ltd will set up a 1mtpa petrochemical complex near the Kakinada port in Andhra Pradesh. (BL)
Welspun Enterprises announced plans to buy back up to 25% of its share capital at a price of Rs62/equity share. (BL)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.