Crude oil inventories rose by , according to the EIA, marking the first increase in five weeks.
On a technical note on the hourly chart, Crude Oil prices are currently trading below its upward sloping trend line which is a negative sign for the prices.
RSI is also below 60 levels, which indicates no momentum in prices. Intermediate support level can be seen near 3375 levels. A close below it can drag prices till 3330/3310 levels.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.