In a Parlianment, FM Arun Jaitley said that Currently 79 PSUs are making losses, while 19 have turnaround.
PSUs have to become competitve in the economy. The Management of PSUs have to be professionalised, says FM.
Jaitley said that they are trying to revive 7 sick PSUs via divestment or joint ventures.
We may not be able to revive 4 PSUs, but will look at winding them up, added FM.
FM also said that he will discuss Finance bill next week.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.