IASI is a Puerto Rico-based company and 49% owned associate company of Cyient Ltd. The completion of the sale is expected to be completed within 45 days from the date of signing, said the company in a BSE filing on Thursday.
The company has received a consideration of USD 1.8 million from the sale.
Cyient was trading at Rs 523.30 per share, down by Rs 2.60 or 0.49% as at 0957 hours on Thursday, on the BSE. The stock attracted a traded volume of 37,819 shares and traded value of Rs 199.36 lakh on the NSE.
Cyient Limited, formerly Infotech Enterprises Limited, is engaged in providing software-enabled engineering and geographic information system (GIS) services. The company's segments include Data & Network Operations (DNO); Engineering, Manufacturing, Industrial Products (EMI), and Product Realisation (PR).
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.