Dabur India has tied up with e-commerce major Amazon to market more than 30 of its products such as Vatika hair oil, Chyawanprash and toothpaste in the US, Canada and Mexico in order to boost its international business.
The company believes that there is a huge demand for ayurvedic, chemical-free products in the international markets. Currently, it derives 30% of its revenues from international markets and is present in over 120 countries. Dabur will be enhancing the association further to launch 80 more products based on the response.
On the domestic front, the company is witnessing demand pick up post GST. However, the demand in urban area is subdued and the company is cautiously optimistic about sustainability of this demand as weaker monsoon remains a concern. The company does not envisage aggregate price increases to be more than 2% in FY18.
Dabur India Ltd is currently trading at Rs 309.35, up by Rs 1.25 or 0.41% from its previous closing of Rs 308.1 on the BSE.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.