The changes in fuel prices may be checked by the following means:
Mobile App: Customers can download Indian Oils app Fuel@IOC to keep an eye on the updated daily petrol prices in all the cities.
SMS: The knowledge of updated fuel prices may also be availed on SMS. Customers will have to send a message — RSP<SPACE>DEALER CODE TO 9224992249. The dealer code of every petrol pump is displayed at the petrol pump.
Webpage: Customers can also check the daily revision in fuel prices using RO (Retail Outlet) Locator. The link to which is available on IOC’s official website.
The government had introduced the daily revision of retail selling prices (RSP) policy in the cities of Udaipur, Jamshedpur, Visakhapatnam, Chandigarh and Puducherry as a pilot from May 1 onward.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.