However, the ATM will also accept debit cards swipes for the purpose of cash withdrawal.
The high-tech ATM was installed in the capital of Telangana, said a press release issued by the bank.
The mid-sized private sector bank, DCB Bank also expanded its operations in the state by opening three new branches in Telangana at Mancherial, Mothe and Narsapur.
At 10:00 hrs IST, the DCB Bank was trading at Rs 211.80, up by 1.07% on the BSE.
Stock View :
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.