In Q4FY21, topline grew by 21.8% to Rs1,575cr. Net Profit jumped by 415% to Rs116cr (Q4FY20: Rs23cr).
The company stock was in huge demand on Friday and hit record high of Rs314.25 per piece during intraday trade. Deepak Fertilizers & Petrochemicals Corp Ltd ended at Rs307.05 per piece up by Rs16.45 or 5.66% from its previous closing of Rs290.60 per piece on the BSE.
Commenting on the performance, Sailesh C. Mehta, Chairman & Managing Director said: “As evident, this has been a truly historic year for us in all aspects of our performance parameters. Our core strategy drivers beyond Operational efficiencies have been:
- Industrial Chemicals, Mining Chemicals and Fertilisers performance, each of whose growth strategy has now been validated by their seamless integration with the India Growth story.
- The key investments made over the last 4 years have started delivering.
- The available head room in capacities provides for good growth upside potential in the years ahead.
- The Strategic Initiatives to transform our sectors from a Commodity to Speciality position, holds tremendous promise for the future, as we build further on the success of our transformational Business Models.
- The balance Capex plans, once implemented will hugely solidify the strong foundations of the Company and help sustain and enhance our sectoral leadership built over the past 40 years.