Ravinder Pal Singh, Dell EMC Director for Mega Projects, at an Assocham event, said that the company has made the announcement for CapEx investment of another $1 billion to set up a development centre in Pune as well as to expand its manufacturing operations locally.
Sales turnover of the company will be over $3 billion over next couple of years, said Singh adding that its manufacturing unit at Sriperumbudur near Chennai, had shipped 10 million products in the previous month.
The government’s policy needs to extend benefits to original equipment makers in India like Dell EMC to boost local manufacturing ecosystem, he added.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.