In a remarkable trend, the users are searching for their preferred diesel models in the used car market, since they can’t now book new vehicles in this class. We foresee that the demand for used cars in this segment could see a further increase if the ban continues for a longer duration.
According to the survey, there was a 27 percent decline in new car leads for diesel SUV segment while used car leads for these models increased by 17 percent within days. Nearly all brands in this segment saw a considerable decline for new cars, with major manufacturers such as Audi, Mahindra, Ford, BMW, Hyundai, Tata and Toyota seeing dips. The models mainly affected include Toyota Fortuner, Mercedes A Class, Ford Endeavour and Porsche Cayenne. However, the used car segment for most of these models witnessed a major boost in terms of both page views and lead generation.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.